All-Pro Tae Kwon Do offers Birthday Parties all year round. To schedule a party please call (408) 358-6042 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All parties are 1, 1½, 2, 2½, or 3 hours in length and include the following:
- Karate class taught by “Grandmaster Fanelli”.
- Party specialists coordinate & run your entire special day.
- We do all the work, clean-up after party, you have all the fun.
- Fun Games.
- Ideal for kids ages 3 to 14.
- Gift Certificate for kids.
- We can accommodate up to 100 kids.
- You rental the entire facility.
- Two weeks “minimum” is needed to plan your child’s party and a non-refundable payment (in full) is required to hold your requested party date.
- No plans will begin until a payment & registration has been received.
- Please submit a list (first & last) names (by email) of the children invited.
- Also make sure that all parents go online to register (no later than 3 days prior to the party) there child (the online form is 100% secure).
- The registration form gets directly emailed to the studio.
- Please submit a final count & list of names is needed 3 days prior to the party.
- Additional $50.00 fee (optional) is charged for early set-up, decorations, etc.
- Parties can be scheduled on Saturday or Sunday.
Saturday after 11:00am & Sunday anytime.
- $150 – 1 Hour
- $225 – 1 ½ Hour
- $300 – 2 Hour
- $375 – 2 ½ Hour
- $450 – 3 Hour
We hosted our son’s 7 year-old birthday party with Master Andrew Fanelli of All-Pro Tae Kwon Do Studio and were very happy with the outcome and his extremely high level of enthusiasm for the children and them having a great time. Master Andrew Fanelli organizes the children for a terrific afternoon of activities including instructing in Tae Kwon Do, fun games, exercise and many related fun activities – all while keeping them organized and quiet when needed. He provides a gentle introduction to the sport, but focuses on fun for the entire time. The kids are all within his single studio room which is great for the parents as it is very easy to watch them and you can see how much fun they are having. He focuses on all the kids all of the time and creates a high energy environment for them wherein the children are laughing and playing along during the whole party. A highlight is also the Panda outfit which is a blast for the kids.
Channing & Nancy Flynn – Los Gatos
We recently held my nine-year-old son’s birthday party at All Pro Tae Kwon Do and it was a huge success! The boys had a great time learning defense moves and board breaking. They even got to take home their broken boards as souvenirs. Following the lesson, Master Andrew Fanelli let my son pick out the games he wanted to play, and the boys thoroughly enjoyed the sled ride, pads, bopper, and dodge ball. Master Andrew Fanelli’s energy and enthusiasm never waned. If he was exhausted after the hour-and-a-half with these nine high-energy boys, you’d never know it. He made my son feel very special that day and provided a birthday experience the boys will not quickly forget.
Robert & Barbara Sunseri – San Jose
I had my son’s 7th birthday party at All-Pro Tae Kwon Do and it was excellent! My son and all of his friends, both boys and girls, had a great time. Master Andrew Fanelli did an incredible job keeping the kids entertained, engaged and having fun! I’m not sure where he gets all his energy, but he doesn’t stop until the kids are worn out.
Thank you All-Pro Tae Kwon Do for an incredible party!
Joe & Kacy Scheuermann – Monte Sereno