- No sparring is allowed without supervision by Master Fanelli at any time.
- Sparring is for Yellow Belt students and above.
- No striking to the groin, back of the body, & face.
- No sparring is allowed without wearing the proper protective equipment.
- Any student is allowed to put their drink (Gatorade or Water) on the half wall.
- No full contact is allowed unless authorized by Master Fanelli.
- If you forget to bring your sparring gear you can't take class.
- Always bow to your partner before and after sparring.
- Never strike to injure your partner, good control must be exercised.
- It is impolite to ask Master Fanelli if he will spar with you.
- Sparring is a drill to develop timing.
- If a parent puts on the sparring gear for the student, the student will get no class credit, but they will be able to take class.
- Never leave a sparring match because you are angry or upset. Finish first
and then speak to Master Fanelli after class in private.
- If a student gets hit too hard they must turn around away from their partner & put their hands behind there head so they can breath easier.
- Every student at Yellow Belt and above needs to have sparring gear and in order to test, needs to come to 2 sparring classes for (Jr's & Pre-Teen's) and 1 for (Adult's) per month consistent to qualify for the monthly testing.
- Students should arrive 10 to 15 minutes before class so they can put on their sparring gear. Everything goes on except the head gear, hand gear, and mouth piece. Make sure that the gear gets placed against the bottom of the half wall.